This is a simple, flavorful, healthy, vegetarian pizza recipe that will appeal to vegetarians and meat eaters alike. It’s also pretty darn easy to make at home.
Pizza is a wonderful treat when made with fresh vegetables and herbs from the garden, but sometimes the thought of making it from scratch can be daunting. In this healthy veggie pizza recipe we have a quick hack for you, using salad toppers to add flavor.
This quick and easy recipe is an excellent way to satisfy your pizza cravings without the extra calories.
Why go for take-out when you can whip up this low-cal pizza recipe at home? It takes only 30 minutes to prepare, and comes together in the oven with just a handful of ingredients.
I love how fresh and simple this recipe is. I mean, you can literally throw it all together and have your pizza in just 30 minutes. The crust has such a wonderful texture, and the tomato sauce is so fresh and bright. It’s so good that it’s hard to believe it’s vegetarian.
Adding the salad toppers gives this pizza some extra crunch and flavour, these toppers are super versatile as they are also great on a buddha bowl, or as the name suggests sprinkled onto salad for texture.
This pizza recipe is very easy to make. If you are looking for a delicious and healthy pizza recipe that’s suitable for vegetarians, then I’m sure you’ll love this one. It’s easy to make, tastes great and it’s good for you too.
So, if you’re tired of eating pizza with unhealthy ingredients, try out my healthy pizza recipe. It’s super easy and it’s made almost from scratch. So go ahead and give it a try.
Vegan substitutes – to make this pizza recipe vegan suitable, replace the mozzarella with vegan pizza cheese recipe and make sure the pizza base you’re using is vegan friendly, but luckily most are.
Alternatively, make your own base with flour, yeast, salt, and water.
Veggie Pizza with Toppings
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1 large sourdough pizza base
75ml tomato sauce/passata
100g grated mozzarella
½ ball of fresh mozzarella, sliced
50g mushrooms, sliced
¼ red pepper, thinly sliced
¼ yellow pepper, thinly sliced
¼ courgette, thinly sliced
Good4U Super Seeds Salad Topper
Good4U Sprouted Salad Topper
Healthy Pizza Recipe
In this blog post, I’m going to show you how to make a delicious and healthy vegetarian pizza that’s great for you and your family, and is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Preheat your oven to 220c/200c fan/gas mark 7 and put a large baking sheet in to heat.
- Spread your pizza base with the passata and sprinkle over 2/3 of the grated cheese.
- Evenly scatter over the pizza toppings and sliced mozzarella and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the rest of the grated cheese and lift onto the hot baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbling and crisp.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes then sprinkle with Good4U Super Seeds and Sprouted Super Sprouts and serve immediately.
More Easy Healthy Recipes
You might also like these healthy recipes that are easy and quick to make.
All of them are delicious, and suitable for vegetarians (and some for vegans too) so we are sure you can get some more inspiration and ideas here!
- Healthy Buddha Bowl Recipe
- Lentil and Chickpea Veggie Burger Recipe
- Quick & Easy No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- Persimmon and almond crumble Recipe
- Vegan Bramley Apple and Coconut Chia Breakfast Bowl Recipe
- 15 Clean Eating Recipes to keep you Healthy, Happy & Energised
- Healthy Pizza Fiorentina Recipe
These healthy recipes are great for the whole day with lunch, dinner and breakfast and even some sweet treats.
Please go ahead and share this easy healthy veggie pizza recipe with friends, or pin to your Pinterest board. Thanks so much!
Anna is a Wales-based writer and graduate from SOAS University of London.
As the voice behind On Your Journey, she empowers women to embrace holistic well-being and spiritual growth through her expert insights into wellness and symbolism.
When she isn't writing thought-provoking articles, you'll find her busy crafting and raising her 4 children.