Build up your playlist and your self confidence with this ultimate list of songs to get you through a bad day. With over 60 Songs About Self Worth For Your Empowerment Playlist, you will soon be back to feeling like a bad B.
The songs we picked all have beautiful song lyrics with a positive message.
From the perspective of the law of attraction, manifesting and affirmations, choosing positive music is a really powerful tool. These messages that we hear in the background can get into our subconscious so build up your playlist with empowering songs, songs that remind you of your self worth, songs that give you a confidence boost.
Over the past few years, I’ve been listening to an abundance of songs that are empowering and uplifting, and it really makes a difference.
We all need to hear positive messages about ourselves, our strength and power, and to be comfortable with how we look, in our own skin. When we feel good about ourselves, our emotions are much easier to handle and we become more motivated to succeed.
One of the best things you can do on a tough day is put on your favorite songs, dance, sing, and just take a few minutes to have a good time, relax and enjoy the music.
Whether you prefer a fast paced self-empowerment anthem, a power ballad, pop music or classic female empowerment tunes. Get the girls together for Karaoke, or sing along by yourself in the shower or the car.
Here is our list of the best songs about self love, and keep reading for some of our favorite lyrics listed below.
- Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
- Who Says – Selena Gomez
- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- Stronger (What doesn’t kill you) – Kelly Clarkson
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- Truth Hurts – Lizzo
- About Damn Time – Lizzo
- The Champion – Carrie Underwood
- Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Voice Within – Christina Aguilera
- The Man – Taylor Swift
- Most Girls – Hailee Steinfeld
- Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld
- Scars to Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
- Moment 4 Life – Nicki Minaj
- Brave – Sara Bareilles
- God is A Woman – Ariana Grande
- Conquer the World – Jessie J feat Brandy
- F**in’ Perfect – P!nk
- We Can’t Stop – Miley Cyrus
- Woman – Kesha
- Greatest Love Of All – Whitney Houston
- I’m Every Woman – Whitney Houston
- Brand New Me – Alicia Keys
- Confident – Demi Lovato
- Independent Women – Destiny’s Child
- Survivor – Destiny’s Child
- Run The World (Girls) – Beyonce
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- This is Me – Keala Settle & Greatest Showman Cast
- Perfect – Ally Brooke & Topic
- Good Days – SZA
- IDGAF – Dua Lipa
- Video – India Arie
- Champion – T-Boz
- Fight Song – Rachel Plattern
- Broken Glass – Rachel Plattern
- Hallelujah – Oh Wonder
- Who I am – Melanie C
- Independence Day – Gabrielle
- My Life – TLC
- Unpretty – TLC
- Fighter – Christina Aguilera
- Know Your Worth – Khalid & Disclosure
- Hate Me Now – Nas
- We are Warriors – Avril Lavigne
- Break My Soul – Beyonce
- I’m Coming Out – Diana Ross
- I will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Bitch – Meredith Brooks
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Show Yourself – Idina Menzel
- Speechless – Naomi Scott
- Hard – Rihanna
- Stronger – Britney Spears
- You Don’t Own Me – Lesley Gore
- Superwoman – Alicia Keys
- No Scrubs – TLC
- Hat 2 Da Back – TLC
- Unwritten – Natasha Beddingfield
- WAP – Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion
- Flawless – Beyonce
- Can’t Hold Us Down – Christina Aguilera & Lil Kim
- Thank You Next – Ariana Grande
- You Should Be Sad – Halsey
- After The Storm – Kalis Uchis Ft Tyler the Creator and Bootsy Collins
- Girl – Marren Morris
Life is full of ups and downs, and at times we might feel like we’re not living up to our potential. We can get lost in this and forget that the good things we’ve already accomplished, the great people we know and the bright future we can see before us all add up to being happier and more fulfilled than we could ever imagine.
It’s easy to feel as though our current situation is our worst possible reality, and to get into a spiral of negativity. How do we overcome this? One easy way is with music.
We put together this list of 60+ empowering songs for your empowerment playlist to help you get out of this rut and move into a happier place.
From empowering songs to uplifting, motivational and positive lyrics, we’ve included some of the best tracks to help you move towards a happier state of mind. There are also plenty of other upbeat, inspirational and motivational songs on this list, so you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
The most important thing is that you choose music that makes you feel happy, so listen to this playlist, add a few more of your own personal favorites and build an empowerment playlist that is truly beautiful and works as a personal mood booster.
These songs are also great motivation for your workout!
Self Worth Song Lyrics
Here are just a few of the powerful Lyrics from some of the Self-Love Anthems listed in the playlist.
Scream these words out loud, and sing yourself a love song.
I’ve been so down and under pressure
I’m way too fine to be this stressed, yeah
I’m not the girl I was or used to be
Bitch, I might be betterAbout Damn Time Lizzo
So what? Still got knives in my back
So what? So I’m tied to the tracks, yeah
I’m gonna dance on broken glass
And here I go, here I goBroken Glass Rachel Plattern
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can’t bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can’t bring me down, oh no
So don’t you bring me down todayBeautiful Christina Aguilera
I decided long ago
Never to walk in anyone’s shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I’ll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can’t take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of allGreatest Love of All Whitney Houston
Hey, if you were a friend, you want to get know me again
If you were worth a while
You’d be happy to see me smile
I’m not expecting sorry
I’m too busy finding myself
I got this
I found me, I found me, yeahBrand New Me Alicia Keys
I am invincible, unbreakable
They knock me down, I get up againThe Champion Carrie Underwood
More Self Love Inspiration
- 22 Self Love Movies That Will Inspire You to Be Your Best Self
- 26 Beautiful Flowers with Meanings of Self Love
- 46 Beautiful Maya Angelou Quotes to Inspire Self Love
- 50 Best Self Love Quotes and Captions for Instagram
- The Power Of Photography In Your Self Love Journey
- Self-Love Isn’t Selfish.
Please share this list with friends, if you know someone who could benefit from these songs go ahead and share the love.
Anna is a Wales-based writer and graduate from SOAS University of London.
As the voice behind On Your Journey, she empowers women to embrace holistic well-being and spiritual growth through her expert insights into wellness and symbolism.
When she isn't writing thought-provoking articles, you'll find her busy crafting and raising her 4 children.